The physicians at Low T 99 understand that one of the primary symptoms of low testosterone is Erectile Dysfunction. For many patients, one of the goals of testosterone therapy is to regain full sexual capabilities. With the intent of maximizing the patient experience, Low T 99 physicians have formulated some of the most powerful and efficient oral ED medications available. If your Low T 99 physician concludes that these medications might be beneficial to your overall therapy they will be made available as a supplementary option.
Many studies have shown that testosterone levels begin to decline by about 1% per year after the age of 30. Low Testosterone levels can lead to: lack of energy, decrease in muscle, fatigue, bad mood, irritability, an increase in body fat, weak erections, low libido, poor sleep, decreased urge to exercise and more. Start treating these symptoms as soon as possible. First, with a diagnosis from a LowT99 doctor find out once and for all if you do, in fact, suffer from low testosterone. If that is the case, let LowT99 doctors get you on a personalized testosterone therapy immediately and start turning things around.
Trimix requires next to zero outside stimulation. Applied directly to the base of the penis, results will generally occur within 10 minutes. Depending on the patient’s requested strength a trimix injection can last anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 plus hours. Trimix is a mixture of three compounded medications; Alprostadil, Papaverine, Phentolamine. For those that have had minimal success or experienced uncomfortable side effects with oral ED meds it is a highly effective alternative. Unlike oral ED meds, it is safe for patients on nitrates and alpha blockers.
The best in quality Low T treatment at the best value is now easy to obtain:
- A simple, low-cost initial appointment including blood test will determine if you have low testosterone.
- At the initial appointment your LowT99 physician will review your blood test results, medical history and conduct a comprehensive consultative exam.
- If found to be low in testosterone, your LowT99 Doctor will map out your personalized therapy including: necessary medications delivered monthly, blood test reviews and subsequent office visits for as low as $99 a month.
- Low T 99
Low T 99 – Bellevue
1239 120th Ave NE Suite C
Bellevue, WA 98005
Low T 99 – Seattle
901 Boren Ave Suite 1700
Seattle, WA 98104
Low T 99 – Tacoma
1015 Pacific Ave Suite 101
Tacoma, WA 98402
Low T 99 – Bellingham
120 Prospect Street, #1
(Entrance on Flora Street)
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Low Testosterone Therapy for Men
- Erectile Dysfunction & Impotency